2017 4th Annual MB Owners Meetup

The Donfather

@breaks if you got space I'm totally cool with him on your boat. Denis is such a good guy that I wanted to make sure he had an opportunity to hang with all these boats. He's done a fair number of MB builds in the Bay Area, and perhaps one of the best Marine shops on the west coat.

@breaks if you got space I'm totally cool with him on your boat. Denis is such a good guy that I wanted to make sure he had an opportunity to hang with all these boats. He's done a fair number of MB builds in the Bay Area, and perhaps one of the best Marine shops on the west coat.

I invited him on ours also, He has no excuse not to come.

I purchased some stuff thru the Wake Wold Toys for Tots auction. All will be used for our raffle.

2 exile EXBT4 Bluetooth receiver

3 pairs of Nectar sunglasses

2 Agenda surf pads

I Delkin dual suction cup camera mount

2 sets of Future Surfboard fin

Much more to come.

Maybe we should park the house boats next to each other in one of the coves and party all together for a couple nights  :D

Maybe we should park the house boats next to each other in one of the coves and party all together for a couple nights  :D

\

Oh for sure. I know of an awesome cove the PNW crew used last year. I was planning on heading there. I am staying on the dock Thurs-Fri-Saturday. Then pulling out Sunday AM.

We are going to do it on a charcoal color shirt. 

You will be able to get normal sizes, a women version, and even a tank top.

Cost will be 15.00 each all money raised from the shirts will go directly to Wake the world. 

There is a possibility we might be able to do hats. If so I will order a limited quantity and it will be first come first serve. I will keep you posted.

So let me know on here how many and of what type and size. 

Thanks again to Mbski for all his hard work.