C'mon MB lets the the new B52 25 footer already!!

Birddog7.62

On 5/4/2022 at 5:04 PM, The Donfather said:

power tower will be great for towing. No need to put in the triangle brackets. 

See now I wish I woulda known that.  I was asking my dealer but he never was able to provide me much more info about.  Just said it’s an option, it cost more, do u want it? Haha.  

On 5/4/2022 at 6:04 PM, The Donfather said:

power tower will be great for towing. No need to put in the triangle brackets. 

That is a huge plus for sure, is it worth 5K though?! Man on my future build it's gonna be a tough decision...

34 minutes ago, schill38 said:

That is a huge plus for sure, is it worth 5K though?! Man on my future build it's gonna be a tough decision...

True, but remember it will give back at least half in resale so think $2500 cost. It will help you sleep better. 😂 

20 hours ago, Hyperryd said:

True, but remember it will give back at least half in resale so think $2500 cost. It will help you sleep better. 😂 

Haha, yes it will help me sleep 50% better!! But I'm planning on my next build to be my "forever" boat if there is such a thing so maybe it would be worth it, maybe a few shots of tequila will help before I get started!

1 hour ago, schill38 said:

Haha, yes it will help me sleep 50% better!! But I'm planning on my next build to be my "forever" boat if there is such a thing so maybe it would be worth it, maybe a few shots of tequila will help before I get started!

I’ve bought my “forever” boat the last 4 years in a row 🤣

On 5/7/2022 at 10:56 AM, Hyperryd said:

I tow tower down once or twice a year. Even at $2500, I can put the triangles in. Lol. 

I think it’s more flex than anything. The fact you can turn to a Paragon owner and say “ Hey, me too”.

Now if you tower down every time you garage , different story.  

8 hours ago, Guppydriver said:

I tow tower down once or twice a year. Even at $2500, I can put the triangles in. Lol. 

I think it’s more flex than anything. The fact you can turn to a Paragon owner and say “ Hey, me too”.

Now if you tower down every time you garage , different story.  

Totally agree, the convenience would be amazing but at that cost I will just keep putting the triangles in, I tower down to and from the lake every time to avoid bugs getting everywhere and it's worth the 2 minutes it takes, 5K buys a lot of new surfboards!

1 hour ago, schill38 said:

Totally agree, the convenience would be amazing but at that cost I will just keep putting the triangles in, I tower down to and from the lake every time to avoid bugs getting everywhere and it's worth the 2 minutes it takes, 5K buys a lot of new surfboards!

Or a weekend of boat gas right now!