2017 4th Annual MB Owners Meetup

The Donfather

Maybe I should post embarrassing pics of Russ from the PNW headquarters.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

This is Russ just being my big brother! If your gonna drink with the big dogs, there will be some silly evidence of it. I was wasted and deserve to be reminded that I am an adult but also have a hall pass to act like a child every once in awhile :P

So we have nailed down Saturday nights dinner,

We will be doing BBQ pulled pork and BBQ pulled chicken. They will be a few choice of rolls to pick from. We will also have baked beans and coleslaw. Then for dessert we will have a variety of cookies like last year .

Cost will be 5.00 per person.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to let everyone know that's attending the meet up that I've lined up a custom painter from France to paint a wakeboard I supplied him. He might even build a display for it as well. It will be auctioned off and the proceeds given to the cause. It will be a very nice piece to hang on a wall in a house or garage.

He's been sending me updates as he makes progress so I'll try to share as I get them. Here's some pics/ screenshots, and some of his work he's already done. Hope we can make this the best meetup yet.

FABB4B91-09CB-4B40-821E-D1FB54BF7E9B.jpg

A44DA85E-E837-46EA-BA76-8923CCAD9D75.jpg

86871D1A-50D3-46B6-AD49-BCB8234BC943.jpg