Black Friday Sales 2020

Hyperryd

I'm going to be buying either a prestige or deluxe package from letstieupnow.com among other things this BF/CM. I was told by the owner there will be a sale announced soon through their social media platforms for black Friday. I missed a Moomba forum group buy earlier this year and they don't go on sale often.

I'm going to be pretty meticulous about taking care of my boat when it comes next year and have heard that inflatable ball fenders are much better than traditional ones at protecting from dock rash. I'm going to need all the protection I can get around docks being this will be my first V drive. 

@Guppydriver I personally use both types depending on the situation because its easy to deflate the balls. I think the balls a great boat to boat but I wouldn't depend on them around the dock as much. I can't remember if my fenders are 8" or 10" diameter but they are much better around the dock because of the length and strength against pointy objects. I like the new mission fenders as well.

On 11/16/2020 at 2:47 PM, Guppydriver said:

I'm going to be buying either a prestige or deluxe package from letstieupnow.com among other things this BF/CM. I was told by the owner there will be a sale announced soon through their social media platforms for black Friday. I missed a Moomba forum group buy earlier this year and they don't go on sale often.

I'm going to be pretty meticulous about taking care of my boat when it comes next year and have heard that inflatable ball fenders are much better than traditional ones at protecting from dock rash. I'm going to need all the protection I can get around docks being this will be my first V drive. 

Id go mission fenders for that purpose. The balls are great for tie ups and they deflate for storage. Can't go wrong to just get both. 

I'll check out the mission fenders! Have you guys seen the size of "Let's tie up" balls?  I've watched some of their insta videos and they seem better than the excel audio balls and some others.  

I'll be looking for some hula or boat juice sales as well this BF/CM. I may take the plunge and buy one of @Hyperryd overhead racks. Looks like one would fit between the JL's.

On 11/18/2020 at 12:54 PM, oboyskibum said:

Not sure. I have the exile balls. My guess is this is what everyone is getting from Ch1na and just putting on logo's https://www.amazon.com/WALIKI-Hippity-Hopping-Kangaroo-Included/dp/B00P2YHX5Y?th=1

that's hilarious, i bet you're right!  those would even match my red boat :D

Here's my list of things I'll be scouring the internet for this Black Friday/ Cyber Monday. I have a long time to accumulate gear, but if I find once a year deals, I'll be all over it..

1. Wet Suits....

2. A compression molded inexpensive "Beginner buddy/neighbor boat board"  (Broadcast or Voodoo or similar)

3. Slide Anchor (Box Anchor)

4. Dannick Hooks

5. Maybe a Yeti (I want to get the matching gator step kit), would look sweet to put between the transom and the back seat when the seat is facing aft. Would be a cool step down with matching gator.

6.. Some Leadwake

7. Aforementioned Fenders/balls

8. Boat cleaning products (Hula, Boat Bling, Babes or Boat Juice...I'm open to trying something new )

9. P5 Scamp

10. Surf Rope

Don't think we will see too many deals because of the high demand / depleted inventory, but I'll be looking nonetheless