E61 GSA Surf System Controller Development Thread

dbrayton1

The button cable comes with .11 width connectors, but soldering is recommended.

Here is a video of what the system looks like as of today. Always subject to change.

I need to get a few more if these built for a few key partners and will open the beta up to more folks in the near future. Stay tuned...

First official E61 Controller (beta): http://youtu.be/5UBo7LTHBOA

Is the the controls Ryan is using on his new surf System?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now let's get some more videos of those goose flappers knocking some more water!!!

Here is some from yesterday that Ryan just posted. I don't know the weight config. Wasn't much and you can see the boat was empty. Also, this boat doesn't have a center tab.

Gosurfassist:

He said he had about 400lb extra each side in back...not sure how much my internal tanks had.

I am getting the center trim tab installed this week or next and have 2 each of 1100(well, 4, if you count the Ronix ones), 750, and 400lb bags.

I plan to test with the bags for maximum usable weight for the Surf Assist tabs and then plumb everything with a Wakemaker's kit.

Can't wait to see what kind of wake I can get...and also really stoked to get rid of the list and manual fill times for the weight we like to use.

Going to make a great boat even better!

I will post media as I am able to test....looking forward to an early and long Surf season.

Just from the looks of it there is almost no lip on the wave... Can you confirm this?

I think it's just the video angle.... looks very similar to the vids of my listed 23.  There's a lip, it's just well in front of the wash.  I'd say that wave is LEGIT.  would love to see with more weight, but that's a wave you could ride all day.