Official July 2019 Photo Thread

Hyperryd

If I could retrofit one to my ‘17 I’d be down. I’d love a step.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not exactly the same but I installed a Garelick “eez in” ladder on our 16 F22. It is my family’s favorite upgrade by a long shot.

I was super stoked to post in the July thread when my Lift gets here. Unfortunately the lift guy is super flaky, so I got my Lift finally put at the dock, but it’s not finished with guides or power box or anything yet so it’s just now taking up my dock space where my boat goes! Frustrating, but first world problems right? So yesterday we go out in the morning, then have bbq plans with mom cpl hours away, but want to ride when we get back so I decide just to Put it on the buoy and anchor. Literally pulled into my moms driveway and get a call from my neighbor that the anchor chain broke and my boat is ping ponging down the shoreline hitting other boats and docks

post-3275-0-57236300-1562356012_thumb.jpeg

post-3275-0-62579700-1562356088_thumb.jpeg

Well since i crashed my boat into a sand bar i had to take my other boat out. Not as bad as yours but i miss Tomcat. The funniest part about it was my son was eating a pizza lunchable and dropped sauce on it. He looked at me like oh crap im bouta die (which he would have in the tomcat) i said its ok dude well just spray it out when we get home. Total ended up being 5800 bucks of damage on the tomcat. Mb still hasnt gotten back to them with a time frame because of the holidays so i guess ill find out tues. Or wed. When ill get it back. Pretty much bent everything but the tracking fins.Posted Image

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk