Riding & Wake pics

Guest admin

• 2 months later...

Well after this one my friends threatened to duct tape the handle to my hand to teach me :)

This obviously isn\'t one of my better moments but shows how clean the wake is.

If I remember correctly thatis with no ballast & probably 20.5 mph (I was just playing around and didn\'t want to mess with the setup since it was mainly kids riding that day)

oops.jpg

• 4 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I thought I would share a pic of my wake on my 2013 tomcat. 500lb sack in each rear compartment. 550 sack in the walkway, 900 lbs of lead placed threw out the boat and full stock ballast. That is a total of 4250lbs of ballast. Wake plate, 2079 prop, LS3 at 23.8 mph. Jumps on plane. We call her the Beastcat.post-1448-0-21458600-1383366979_thumb.jpg

trim.1347C171-CF9A-40ED-9510-D20F38C8DFD1.MOV

• 7 months later...

I thought I would share a pic of my wake on my 2013 tomcat. 500lb sack in each rear compartment. 550 sack in the walkway, 900 lbs of lead placed threw out the boat and full stock ballast. That is a total of 4250lbs of ballast. Wake plate, 2079 prop, LS3 at 23.8 mph. Jumps on plane. We call her the Beastcat.attachicon.gifimage.jpg

That's nasty!!!  I bet that flight is legit!

i didn't get any pictures, but my f22 wake boarding wake was killer today.  stock ballast full plus 5 big guys in the boat (about another 1250 lbs).  tantrums were almost effortless because of the wake size.  big height even on wake to wake jumps.

• 1 month later...

Nice!  It looks like the GoPro is mounted onto a handle that you're holding?

Sorry didn't see this post with the question.  Yes, and it's a LOT harder then it looks to ride with one hand.  Billy with the CIE crew is a beast and kill's it with only one hand.

Most have seen my wake pics but hell why not post it again.

2012 F21 with stock weight, 450 in the nose, 11' depth, 23 MPH, 1/2 tank of gas, and 6 peeps.