SAD DAY

Well I have some NEWS:

We decided to sell our boat. It is probably the right thing to do point in our life. Since I will be getting a complete replacement knee this year and unable to use the boat for another year. We decided to sell her. I had three people interested. It sold super fast. The new family took her last night.I asked them to send me a pic with them in front of it. It is all said and done already.

To my boating peps. I am now that guy looking for a pull. I personally wont be riding till 2017. But my wife and daughter want to get out. I am good for gas money, driving duties and an expert at cleaning the boat. Hope to still see all my friends out there.

Noooooo, you should have sold me your mirror extension first!!  :D

Hope the knee replacement goes well.  It seems like there are mixed results with that type of surgery.  My mother-in-law has had both hips and one knee done.  Unfortunately she hasn't made much of an effort with the rehab so she is not very mobile.  I'm sure the desire to get on the water will be a good motivator.