New to the MB family - 15 F22

PennyLogic

Finally decided on a boat to get into the surfing game.  

Fell in love w/my friends' B52, but can't quite spend the coin on a new one, so we found a well taken care of used one near our house.

It has added 800lb rear bags, and might add a sumo 750 to the bow.

While we wait for the lakes to thaw I was thinking about adding some things to it and have some questions.

Want to add some gator step to the bow, but the gator step site only has a '17 F22 listed.  Are they the same layout of the 15?

Couple of pics cause she's pretty!  (Still need a name for her)...

63737728835__005162ED-CDB9-41EF-9993-3F56408EB5FD.fullsizerender (1).jpeg

IMG_0968.jpeg

I have a Gatorstep piece on my bow on my 16 F22, which looks identical to your 15.  They will have what you need.  

If you like surfing, you are going to LOVE the F22.  Once you get your setup dialed, that boat will throw a truly fantastic wave.

Congrats on a great boat!

Congrats on the new boat! Your home lake says pineview, what prop is on your boat? I have a 16 F22. I also need to get those gatorstep pieces ordered up. When did you pick this up? I looked at one similar to this in AF last fall. 

Picked it up last Sat (skipped a snowmobile ride for it, LOL) from a guy in Farr West who upgraded to a new B52.

Yes, I'm excited about it having a good wave, extra ballast and a great stereo!

Pineview in Ogden and Willard Bay is where we mostly go.  It's 25 min, and 15 min from my house!

Does it already have a surf pipe on it? I've been surfing behind and Axis A22 for years and just bought my 16 F22 and the first time that I had it out I was surprised how much the exhaust smells from the Raptor engine. Every time the surfer drops and I throttled down to circle back to get the rider I was shocked at how bad the exhaust wafts into the boat. Hoping the FAE that I have sitting here makes it a lot better.

Hey if you need some help let me know. I just sold my 2014 F22 last year and I did all kinds of mods. I love to drill wholes in boats.  I live in Ogden, based on the pictures you are in North Ogden.  I should have my New "B52 Alpha 575 beast" in a couple months, I boat at pineview or the Gorge, a few times before the bugs infest willard.

5 hours ago, oboyskibum said:

Hey if you need some help let me know. I just sold my 2014 F22 last year and I did all kinds of mods. I love to drill wholes in boats.  I live in Ogden, based on the pictures you are in North Ogden.  I should have my New "B52 Alpha 575 beast" in a couple months, I boat at pineview or the Gorge, a few times before the bugs infest willard.

Thanks.  I might hit you up on that.  Will probably add a sumo 750 to the bow and need to figure out how to plumb it in.  I've done lots of maintenance on motorcycles, quads, snowmobiles, etc...but never boats, and sinking it from a small hole is not in my list of fun things!

Yes, Willard w/bugs is HORRENDOUS!