The New 24 thread, finally proper pics!

The Donfather

They must have just taken off from a slow start. The last pic looks more flat and a high rate of speed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

all pics from the same video posted on IG by MB, might be right though could be just getting up to speed. trevor maur is channeling late 70's Ted nugent

Not gonna lie, the way it looked going across the water in that video is growing on me. Quickly

I'll admit it does look better on the water. Still not great. Game changing surf wave could mitigate a lot of that. I have a sneaking suspicion they are scrambling to fix it. Need too fix that interior too, but that's easy.

Yea, the way its slowly leaking pics or 5 second videos is not making it seem like this boat is hot shit. I dont like the dedicated transom seats and boxy walk through at the transom. Make it like a nautique or mastercraft with lay flat transom seats that flip up when desired. Chill out the swoop lines. And release the boat all over the place (mb website, YouTube, and all your dealers) at one time once the boat is legit. Not interested so far

This angle on the water looks better.  I still think the stern needs some fine tuning and looks a bit strange.  When I compare it to something like the Mastercraft x24, the x24 looks sleeker.  The x24 doesn't have a place for your feet so it may not be a comfortable to sit in but the aesthetics and design look very nice.  The helm also needs some refining.  The speakers and screen are nice additions, but the design/layout doesn't flow well and looks like the screen was added on as a bit of an afterthought.