MB gear

12b52

Somebody dreams big

1. The first F24’s are coming out of the molds now. Worst case, they are out by September.

2. MB gear site could happen in a month if they wanted to. Don has shown them the way very recently.

3. I just think Exile is due for new source/HU/dash controller. I think the transom remote would be part of the next one. I have faith in Brian and his crew.

Me too let's turn this pointless thread into the most ridiculous boat swag you can find!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

anybody know where i can get the anchor bouys that look like a bikini butt floating out of the water? They seem to be sold out or discontinued 

• 4 weeks later...

Call California Skier in Lake Elsinore. Lots of hats available in their shop including New Era Snap Backs and flex fits. $24.99 each if I recall...

I picked up a few recently, we live about 40 min from here.

Thanks to this post, my Father's day consisted of a newly acquired MB hoodie and a bunch of hats to match the boat ! 

post-7256-0-17696900-1561127088_thumb.jpg

I called mb to see about getting some gear to match my boat. Sent an email like they asked me to with some initial response then nothing since. Not sure where it all stands. Would be nice if they had a gear designer like the boat builder to make what you want and order it online.