Doubling down on the swoopy rub rail? B52 Limited

Birddog7.62

Highlly doubt they will share anything before boat show season.  Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if they waited til halfway through the year before the details come out. Between now and then, certain forum members will be sure to tell us they know all about what's coming......

Boat shack just texted them to me, while Im in the process of buidling a new one right now. I'm not going to post them, I don't know if its my place to do that, But i'm sure they would if asked nicely.  It was just of the basic boat, looked like it just got out of the mold or something. Bare bones and no color. But It did look pretty cool and different. Much like the 24, but with the b52 nose. And you can clearly see the bottom running surface is the same as the b52 so im sure it will perform the same. I would assume your getting the interior/ rear seating style transom. Basically the top molded to the original bottom

We will have the new 23 B....... at our Utah Boat Show February 6-9. It's going to be ALL white gel with:

- white interior powder coat

- white windshield, tower, tower bases, mirror, racks (probably with new Skylon rack option)

- TBS CUSTOM SILVER CHROME exterior package (all the regular exterior items PLUS the transom parts)

- upholstery/gator will be a very light tan combo

We have some pics of the "plugs" from a few weeks ago that we are showing our customers that are currently ordering new 2020 boats (pre-boat show) this winter so they understand there's a new surfing monster on its way VERY soon.

This first 23 B.... will be pretty damn cool looking.

JW

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mike B. said that the boat shack "might" have one at the boat show. It would not be the final production model. Also the current model is most likely going away. 2020 will be the last of them. The running surface on the new one is exactly the same.

boy that new boat better be amazing. The B52 as it is is in my opinion a world beater.

boy that new boat better be amazing. The B52 as it is is in my opinion a world beater.

If the running surface stays the same, it should be just fine.

I would say the current B52 is awesome, but could use some changes.  Example: The seating position is a little shallow and different than the norm for the category these days.  I would think they are going to make this more mainstream?  As a small example....

If the running surface stays the same, it should be just fine.

I would say the current B52 is awesome, but could use some changes.  Example: The seating position is a little shallow and different than the norm for the category these days.  I would think they are going to make this more mainstream?  As a small example....

From what is was told it will be deeper. they had to change the interior up a bit as well because the deepness. Same running surface as well. 

That’s where this will be an issue. Losing a bit of the value proposition......?

My 2013 Tomcat was a bit shallow and a bit wet in the back seats now that I recall. Deeper is better.

So what does 10-15 k mean.....120k MSRP?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk