Doubling down on the swoopy rub rail? B52 Limited

Birddog7.62

We were also very hesitant on the new swoop look until we saw it in person and we are all over that LOOK for future models and also FEEL  it creates to the new models. We aren't big into keeping things secret (for 6 more weeks :) ) that shouldn't be secret so feel free to call us and ask away on the new models, we will give you everything we know.

For TBS, we have REALLY pushed for this new 23 B52 "Limited" to come sooner then later BUT only as long as it didn't come as a loss of the existing 23 B52 because we believe it is a magical boat and has a long future. We are excited to be able to offer the NEW "Limited" 23 and also INSANELY popular B52 along side each other.

In short, for us, at the Utah Boat Show we will be showing off our (6) 2020 model options... 21 TC, 22 TC, (Base) 23 B52, (Loaded) 23 B52, 23 B52 "Limited" and the massive 24 TC. Give us a holler if you have any questions.

#mbsportstakeover

801-224-6333

What’s the hype for the tall freeboard? I don’t like that about the Centurion and the Tige’s I’ve been in. The new Mastercraft X24 I was in was about max but really good height and the B52 and the new Vi Centurion are perfect to me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I hope the Limited is ready to go. If we have all learned one thing from the F24 is overhyping a boat with radical changes, that isn’t ready to be released, actually hurts the public’s perception when it is. I can’t wait to see it. I have heard some good things about it!

It’s just hard to live up to the hype, just ask the Dallas Cowboys each year!

For TBS, we have REALLY pushed for this new 23 B52 "Limited" to come sooner then later BUT only as long as it didn't come as a loss of the existing 23 B52 because we believe it is a magical boat and has a long future. We are excited to be able to offer the NEW "Limited" 23 and also INSANELY popular B52 along side each other.

Why make the new 23' a limited model? Are they affraid it won't be well received as a replacement for the current model?

Why make the new 23' a limited model? Are they affraid it won't be well received as a replacement for the current model?

I like it. The 23’ B52 is MB’s bread and butter. As we have seen from the intro of the F24 not everybody loves the swoopy lines out of the gate. They already have the current boat production parts paid for so no gamble there. After a year or two, when everybody thinks the current boat looks “old” compared to the new one then mothball it. The current boat kills it but some people want the newest thing out there, others don’t. This makes everyone happy during the transition.

I think this also shows MB learns and makes adjustments to try to please everybody, after the awkward F24 launch.

I like it. The 23’ B52 is MB’s bread and butter. As we have seen from the intro of the F24 not everybody loves the swoopy lines out of the gate. They already have the current boat production parts paid for so no gamble there. After a year or two, when everybody thinks the current boat looks “old” compared to the new one then mothball it. The current boat kills it but some people want the newest thing out there, others don’t. This makes everyone happy during the transition.

I think this also shows MB learns and makes adjustments to try to please everybody, after the awkward F24 launch.

I was more questioning the naming of it as "limited" implying that it won't be around long as opposed to being the future. I agree with you having both is nice. I think people will like the swoop on the 23. It looked good from what I saw.

“Limited” is TBS’s personal description of this boat because we’d like 50 of them but MB obviously isn’t in to that type of production..... we don’t even know the exact name M.B. will call this boat. If it were up to us... 23 BOMBER sounds about right cuz it’s gonna be explosive:)

We will leave the real name up to M.B. We are just too damn excited about it not to start the hype!